You are here
SOLO & DUO ANNUAL PASSES
La Cité du Vin proposes an exclusive rate for Annual passes.
This Annual pass grants admission to the permanent tour, belvedere (5 tastings per year, one per day maximum), temporary exhibitions and at the auditorium (except during events with an admission fee) for a duration of 12 months from the date the document is edited, as often as you wish.
Advantages of the Annual pass:
- Unlimited admission to the offering of La Cité du Vin : Permanent tour + Belvedere (5 wine tastings, 1 per day maximum) ;
- 20% off the events, workshops and guided tours tickets (online booking available since July 1st 2017)
- Entry without queuing from the 2nd visit ;
- Duo rate for two adults ;
- Advantageous rates for those accompanying you: 10% off the Permanent tour + Belvedere ticket, the Temporary exhibition ticket and the Combined Permanent tour + Belvedere + Temporary exhibition ticket (maximum 4 people accompanying you) ;
- Advantages in the shops and restaurants of La Cité du Vin: 10% off all purchases at La Cité du Vin gift shop (except books), 5% off at the wine shop on your first visit, 10% discount on events organised in the Latitude20 wine cellar; 1 glass of wine and 1 plate of deli products free in the Latitude20 Brasserie-wine bar (2 separate visits); 1 pastry, 1 dessert or 1 drink free in the Latitude20 snack bar (2 separate visits); 1 bar of chocolate free in Restaurant Le 7 when you book for the first time.
Solo annual pass
Duo annuel pass
- Adult duo* €84.50
People accompanying you
Preferential rate for the Permanent tour + Belvedere ticket:
- Adult (maximum 2 per visit) €18.00
Preferential rate for the Temporary exhibition ticket:
- Adult €3.60
Reduced rates for people accompanying you are available on-site only.
THE FRIEND’S CARD
The Friend’s Card entitles you to all the benefits of the Solo Season Ticket and much more:
- You benefit from all the advantages of the Solo Season Ticket.
- You are invited to events at La Cité du Vin with the person of your choice:
>>> 1 event on the cultural programme (choose from a selection of events)
>>> Opening events for the temporary exhibitions: 2 exhibition openings per year
- You are entitled to an income tax rebate of 66% on the amount of your donation, and up to 75% if you are eligible for wealth tax.
The Friend’s Card can be obtained for donations starting at €250. Including the Solo Season Ticket at €48 and a tax rebate of €165 on your income tax, the actual cost is €85.
You can obtain your Friend’s Card at the cash desk or from the Patronage Service.
THE BENEFACTOR’S CARD
By subscribing to the Benefactor’s Card, you benefit from all the advantages of the Friend’s Card, and, for every visit, your accompanying guest can also benefit from your advantages.
The Benefactor’s Card can be obtained for donations starting at €1000. Including the Solo Season Ticket at €48 and a tax rebate of €660 on your income tax, the actual cost is €340.
You can obtain your Benefactor’s Card at the cash desk or from the Patronage Service.
ADULT REDUCED RATE – Disabled people, student, French or European job seeker.
ADULT DUO – Price for 2 adults (presenting together at the recpetion desk)
YOUNG PERSON – Young person between 6 and 17
All prices shown include VAT. Discounted tickets (adult reduced rate, young person, child, accompanying person) are available for sale on-site only. Supporting documents are required. Your subscription card will be given to you at reception at La Cité du Vin. For a two-person pass, both people must be present at the reception desk. Check our General terms of sale.