Armed with the experience acquired by creating and developing the Cité du Vin, and the skills of its teams, the Fondation pour la Culture et les Civilisations du Vin is available for cultural engineering missions in support of structural wine tourism projects.
Our areas of expertise are varied, and can be used to support cultural sites, museums and interpretation centres:
Strategic and development support:
- Feasibility studies,
- Project design (creation / restructuring),
- Project auditing (diagnostics / evaluation),
- Consultation for tour creation, means of cultural mediation, mediation tools (especially digital tools),
- Content creation,
- Creating temporary or permanent exhibitions,
- Brand positioning,
- Defining the offer, price positioning
- Project launch support,
- Consultation for site operations,
- Management and improvement of the visitor experience,
- Understanding audiences and marketing analysis,
- Communication strategy and plan.
These missions can be undertaken by the Fondation pour la Culture et les Civilisations du Vin alone or in partnership with other complementary bodies.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Case study: the Universal Wine Museum in China
As part of an agreement between the Fondation and the People’s Government of Fangshan District in China, we have been supporting the company Zhong Pu Hui and the City of Beijing in creating the Universal Wine Museum since 2019. This will be China’s biggest site dedicated to wine and its cultural importance. Alongside Agence Scarabée, the Fondation has coordinated the creation of the concept and pre-programme, developed the scientific project for the permanent spaces, and contributed to creating the tour scenario, the architectural, museum and technical programmes, and the preliminary scenographic work.
Opening scheduled for late 2023.