La Cité du Vin is open now !
We are delighted to announce that the Cité du Vin welcomes the arrival of summer by reopening its doors to the public on Friday June 19 at 10am!
Come visit la Cité du Vin
For everyone's comfort and in order to limit interactions, we strongly recommend you to buy your ticket in advance, on la Cité du Vin website. If you have not done so, you can still do so just before entering the Cité du Vin, on your smartphone. Your e-ticket will be immediately available and usable (it can be scanned at the entrance terminals in the Parcours Permanent, no need to print it).
To celebrate our fourth anniversary on June 2020, entrance to the Permanent Exhibition and the Belvedere is free for children (up to 17 years old) accompanying their parents, until August 31, 2020 ! * Please ask your free tickets at the reception desk of la Cité du Vin.
A good opportunity to discover all the secrets of wine culture and civilizations among the twenty digital and interactive modules of the Permanent Exhibition and to admire one of the most beautiful views of Bordeaux at the Belvedere of la Cité du Vin!
*Offer only valid on request at the reception desk of la Cité du Vin, for an individual dated ticket, until August 31, 2020, up to 5 children per family. Not valid for groups. Not valid on e-ticketing. No refund of tickets purchased in advance can be granted. Promotions cannot be combined with others.
A device adapted for everyone's safety
After a few weeks of 100% digital culture, we are ready to welcome you in the best possible conditions. We have adapted the conditions for visiting the Cité du Vin to take into account the health context:
- The use of a mask is compulsory for all visitors from the age of 11 and for all reception staff at the Cité du Vin.
- The protective measures and health rules regarding visits are displayed at the entrance to the Cité du Vin and in the circulation areas, and may also be found on the Cité du Vin website.
- Hand sanitiser is provided at the entrance of the Cité du Vin : each visitor is asked to use it when entering.
- Avoid close contact when greeting people. Please respect 1 meter distance between each visitor (except for families / friends visiting together). Visitors must follow the indications for pedestrian flow, ground marking and seating arrangements.
- The number of visitors authorized at once in an exhibition area or in a lift has been greatly reduced in order to comply with health measures.
- We are calling to everyone's responsibility in the respect of the measures, to ensure a safe visit for all. Thank you for your cooperation!