La Cité du Vin Boutique
You are here
At the heart of La Cité du Vin, a modern, stylish 250m² space open to all showcases a selection of objects, books, limited edition items, gifts and souvenirs related to the world of wine to treat yourself or someone else.
A wine-based store concept
Open to the outside thanks to large picture windows, the Boutique can be accessed from outdoors or from La Cité du Vin hall and incorporates the golden touches of the facade’s identity through furnishings especially designed by an architect.
A truly wine-based concept store, La Cité du Vin Boutique offers a wide range of products from a variety of worlds suitable for all ages, such as:
- Limited edition items & illustrations, stationery
- Wine-related items, groceries, candles & lamps, beauty & well-being
- High-tech & innovation, card & board games
- Creative hobbies, games, learning and education books about the world of winemaking aimed at young people
- Cooking accessories, tableware and glassware, cellar items, bags and bottle racks
Some products are seasonal according to the time of year (key events and festivals), our news, temporary exhibitions and the cultural programme at La Cité du Vin.
The Boutique is managed by the Fondation pour la Culture et les Civilisations du Vin.
Boutique opening hours
Open at 10.30am during La Cité du Vin's opening days.
Closed 30 minutes after the exhibition areas.
Interested in having us sell your wine-related products? Contact our selection committee.