You are here
Recreational tourism professionals, works committees and similar
You will find all the information you need to organise your visit or visits for your members.
- Bulk purchases of individual admission tickets
- Organisation of group visits for adults or younger visitors
- Commercial agreements
- La Cité du Vin welcomes groups of 20 people or more.
- The group rate for visits of the permanent tour is €18.00 incl. VAT per person, including wine-tasting in the Belvedere.
- There are also preferential rates for workshops (on request).
Bulk ticket purchases
La Cité du Vin offers you the possibility of buying your admission tickets in advance with a certain number of advantages: fast-track admission tickets, valid for two years, discounts may apply, subject to conditions.
For all or any information on La Cité du Vin prices and order procedures for tourism professionals, contact our sales department (contact details at the bottom of the page).
Companies can benefit from preferential rates and terms by signing a commercial agreement. Please do not hesitate to submit your request to the Fondation pour la Culture et les Civilisations du Vin (the operator of La Cité du Vin), which will be pleased to study it.
Send your request to our sales department (contact details at the bottom of the page).
La Cité du Vin services
La Cité du Vin offers a wide range of services and facilities:
- Le 7, the panoramic restaurant on the 7th floor of the building
- The 3-in-1 Latitude20, with its wine cellar, wine bar and gourmet snack bar
- La Cité du Vin boutique
- The free-access Reading room
- The gardens around La Cité du Vin
- Wine Tours desk, the Bordeaux-Métropole Tourist Office information area with its pontoon for departures on excursions on the Garonne River
- Adapted access for the disabled, international visitors and young visitors
Contact our teams for any information you might require.