A wine-based store concept
Open to the outside thanks to large picture windows, the Boutique can be accessed from outdoors, without an entrance ticket. Redesigned in 2021, the new furniture in rows symbolises the alignment of the rows of vines and takes up the colours of the wine: from the very light yellow of the entrance, to the dark red which creates a path for the visitor to the back of the shop.
A truly wine-based concept store, the Boutique offers a wide range of products from a variety of worlds suitable for all ages, such as:
- Limited edition items & illustrations, stationery
- Wine-related items, groceries, candles & lamps, beauty & well-being
- High-tech & innovation, card & board games
- Creative hobbies, games, learning and education books about the world of winemaking aimed at young people
- Cooking accessories, tableware and glassware, cellar items, bags and bottle racks
Some products are seasonal according to the time of year (key events and festivals), our news, temporary exhibitions and the cultural programme at Cité du Vin.
Cité du Vin
+33 (0)5 56 99 36 77
5, esplanade de Pontac — 33300 Bordeaux