Areas available for private events
Many of the Cité du Vin's areas can be privatized: lounges, reception areas, meeting rooms, Auditorium and Belvedere can be adapted to your projects, accommodating from 10 to 1500 people for all types of events.
- Ideal for your meetings, conventions, gala evenings, cocktails, team building and incentives;
- Possibility of team building activities: tasting workshops or guided tours;
- Possibility of privatizing the entire Cité du Vin for large-scale events.
The different spaces that can be privatized :
· The Thomas Jefferson Auditorium : This interior boasts cutting-edge technology design with its astonishing ceiling of wooden tubes, adding special character to your event.
· La Fayette lounges : Modular and connected to the auditorium, with a view of the gardens of the Cité du Vin, the Garonne and the Chaban-Delmas bridge.
· The Belvédère : At a height of 35 metres, the Belvedere is Bordeaux’s most prestigious location. It offers a unique, breath-taking view of all Bordeaux and it is the ideal venue for your evening events.
· Meeting rooms in Convivium (1st floor) and R+6 (6th floor) : 7 spaces, 4 rooms on the 1st floor and 3 on the 6th floor, are fully equipped for more intimate events or work meetings up to 50 people.
· Hall Garonne : at ground floor, with a direct access to the gardens and terraces of the Cité du Vin.
· Salle des Colonnes : The space is completely modular depending on your needs, «La salle des colonnes» offers you 669 m2 of possibilities, should it be for cocktails, gala dinners, exhibitions, whorkshops or launching of new products.
Tasting workshops & tours
Thanks to the Cité du Vin's workshops, extend your discovery through tasting and experience a real moment of relaxation based on team building and conviviality! (Re)discover wine tasting in an innovative and uncomplicated way by diving into the heart of yourself!
Through our workshops, you will travel to the heart of the world's vineyards and enjoy sensory and playful experiences that you will remember for a long time:
· Immersive workshop Wines of the world : share a convivial moment and a change of scene through a virtual journey to the heart of four markets around the world
· Introduction to wine tasting workshop : a fun and friendly experience while learning to decipher the codes of wine tasting
· Bordeaux Wines workshop : discover all the special characters of Bordeaux wines
· Wines and chocolates of the world workshop : discover the origins of these exceptional products and explore the secrets of their production
· Wines and cheeses workshop : test the harmony between these two iconic products of France
· Bordeaux Grands Crus workshop : discover the nuances of style of several prestigious Bordeaux appellations
· Wine and Sophrology workshop : discover wine tasting in an innovative and relaxed way by diving into the heart of yourself
Also, through a guided tour, discover the origin of the Cité du Vin, its missions and the secrets of the building.
The entire Cité du Vin can be privatized on request, outside of public opening hours and according to availability.
Details on request.
Via Sensoria - Sensory tasting journey
Would you like to share a moment of conviviality with your clients, employees or partners and offer them a unique experience?
Let them discover our immersive tasting journey Via Sensoria, the new experience of Cité du Vin combining art, wandering and tasting!
From 7 April to 5 November, take advantage of Via Sensoria and travel to the rhythm of the seasons while tasting 4 glasses of wine or original non-alcoholic drinks, according to your preferences.
For 1 hour, a sommelier accompanies each group of maximum 25 people in this sensory interlude.
This is a sure way to make a lasting impression on your employees by sharing a moment that combines culture, entertainment and awakening the senses!
The experience can accommodate up to 100 people simultaneously, allowing you to invite large teams.
Cité du Vin
+33 (0)5 56 16 20 20
1, esplanade de Pontac - 33300 Bordeaux